Senior Recruitment Specialist
We are currently looking for our office based in Sofia a Senior Recruitment Specialist who would join our team.
The Senior Recruitment Specialist ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs.Information about the position: · Collaborate and consult with the business to identify job requirements and develop an effective position profile, candidate specifications, and sourcing strategy that effectively market the opportunity. · Managing all the recruitment and selection work including pre-screening, interviewing, database administration, negotiating with candidates, onboarding new hires. · Headhunting · Prepare evaluation records on the candidates and assist in decision process as well as maintain internal database and external postings. · Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to organize Job Fairs. · Participate on our ongoing recruitment events, in charge of communication with recruitment agencies. · Develop innovative, creative and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs. · Working closely with the HR team in order to improve recruitment strategy and sourcing channels. · Working closely with Service Delivery and Operations Managers and other departments in order to reach specific recruitment targets. · Preparing relevant recruitment reports and statistics. Job Requirements:
Bachelor or Master degree
· 5+ years’ experience of consultative full cycle recruiting experience required
· Minimum 3 years of experience recruiting professionals in IT, BPO
· Experienced in all aspects of recruiting including: sourcing, networking, qualifying, screening, assessing, managing relationships with business stakeholders, offer negotiation, awareness of employment market trends.
· Knowledge and understanding of IT industry
· Fluent English- verbal and written
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in a variety of settings across all organizational levels
· Ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure.
· Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match.
· Able to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels, and with little direction or supervision.
· Strong negotiation and presentation skills and outstanding attention to details.
· Comfortable with providing timely and clear reporting of the hiring progress.
· Flexibility, independence, responsibility, organizational skills and time management
· Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to work on high-volume recruitment projects