Senior Developer Cloud Platform
Currently we are looking for a Senior Developer Cloud Platform who would join our client`s team.
One Inbox is a priority Board focus area and we are very keen on providing this end-to-end solution as an integral part of the IES at SAP. We are a central Kernel Service which addresses long-terms standing requirements by key SAP stakeholders.
The Senior Developer will be part of Inbox Service team which owns and develops the backend of “One Inbox”. If you are proficient in:
- Spring/ Spring Boot
- SAP UI5
- Cloud Foundry
- OAuth 2.0
- HANA DB
then this is the right job for you!Information about the position:
- Design, code and test new functionalities and document the results of own work.
- Develop test cases and implement relevant tests.
- Take autonomous technical decisions within own authority.
- Identify and eliminate technical debt.
- Identify and communicate risks and prepares mitigation plans.
- Act as a driver or main contact person for particular topics or Projects.
- Mentor and consult other colleagues and help in junior team-members’ career development.
- Provide feedback, propose and implement improvements.
- Take responsibility for software development according to the established Scrum methodology.
- Provide relevant transparency about own work and the related topics.
- Provide effective and efficient development support of the assigned (and adjacent) functional areas.
- Take responsibility for software build, release, deployment, configuration, continuous integration and testing activities.
- Support User Assistance Developers in preparing product documentation and contribute to the information/ knowledge rollout inside and outside of the team.
- Maintain technical expertise and knowledge retention within the organization.
- Take responsibility for understanding product scenarios and development processes.
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Natural Science or a related IT discipline.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming, preferably in Java.
- Strong Cloud experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Knowledge of efficient data structures and algorithms.
- Drives own professional development and proactively seeks experience and people to learn from.
- Welcomes complex first-time problems and challenges associated with new experiences and able to adjust to changes in environment and technologies
- Curiosity, creative thinking, ability to learn fast and focus on new technologies.
- Very good communication skills (in English and in Bulgarian)and ability to handle challenging internal or customer situations.
- Displays high sense of urgency, excellent time management and “can-do” attitude.
- Experience with Java Script, HTML CSS is an advantage
- Experience with Eclipse environment is an advantage
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Git/Github) is an advantage
- Experience with agile working processes (Scrum, Kanban) is an advantage
If you feel that this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development, please, send us your CV.
We offer YOU the opportunity to become part of a team within a company working for one of the leading corporations worldwide.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.