- Responsible for all the recruitment and selection work including pre-screening, organize and attend interviews (face-to-face and virtual), database administration, negotiating with candidates, onboarding new hires.
- Prepare evaluation records on the candidates and assist in decision process as well as maintain internal database and external postings.
- Participate on our ongoing recruitment events
- Preparing relevant recruitment reports and statistics.
- Headhunting, proactively search for candidates through different platforms and channels;
- Negotiate job terms with managers and candidates;
- Process paperwork associated with hiring of employees;
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 2+ years’ experience in recruitment
- Experience in recruiting professionals in IT, BPO industry
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry
- Fluent English- verbal and written
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels, and with little direction or supervision
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills and outstanding attention to details.
- Flexibility, independence, responsibility, organizational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative.
Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in UK, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Poland. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure and IT outsourcing. In global scale Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC etc.