- Replace the existing and insufficient IT infrastructure in all Rossmann stores.
- Interconnect all stores via a centrally controlled Wi-Fi network.
- Launch a loyalty programme in a mobile app.
- Connect the new Wi-Fi network to the Maxifi portal and use the analytical
- Make it possible for the new network to be used by IoT devices and make it compliant with Rossmann’s internal processes.
- Deploy the solution in a very short time.
- Deploy 300 access points in total: 2 to 3 per store (Cisco 1800, 2800 Series) with CleanAir technology, controlled by a central Wi-Fi controller in a virtualized environment.
- Equip all stores with new manageable switches (Cisco 2960 Series) and 24 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports.
Results and benefits
A secure, reliable, and fast network. An easier and centralized IT infrastructure management.
Possible data acquisition for marketing purposes. Added value for customers in the form of free Wi-Fi.
A secure connection to Rossmann’s internal data processing system.