- Zabezpečuje prevádzkovú efektívnosť a účinnosť procesu IcM
- Pravidelné vyhodnocovanie procesu IcM
- Proaktívne sledovanie spracovávaných incidentov v súlade s procesom IcM
- Pravidelný monitoring incidentov a ich vývoja v jednotlivých skupinách
- Pravidelné vyhodnocovanie kvality dokumentácie tiketov
- Procesný tréning technických tímov DXC
- Zabezpečenie informovanosti technických tímov pre procesne relevatné informácie
- Eskalačný kontakt pre incidenty, kedy hrozí riziko prekročenia doby riešenia, riešenie nie je dostupné, prípadne niektorá zo supportných strán nespolupracuje
- Zodpovedá za efektívnu spoluprácu medzi IcM a ostatnými procesnými manažérmi, ako aj technickými tímami
- Zabezpečuje aktuálnosť procesnej dokumentácie
- Zadáva podnety pre problém manažment v prípade opakujúcich sa incidentov
- Sledovanie kvality tiketov
- Definuje a implementuje zlepšenia procesu
- Reporting Organizácia pravidelných IcM meetingov
- Uvítanie návštevníkov spoločnosti – kandidátov
- Odpovedanie na telefonáty
- Prepájanie hovorov
- Zapisovanie odoslanej a prijatej pošty
- Iné administratívne pomocné práce
- Responsible for all the recruitment and selection work including pre-screening, organize and attend interviews (face-to-face and virtual), database administration, negotiating with candidates, onboarding new hires.
- Prepare evaluation records on the candidates and assist in decision process as well as maintain internal database and external postings.
- Participate on our ongoing recruitment events
- Preparing relevant recruitment reports and statistics.
- Headhunting, proactively search for candidates through different platforms and channels;
- Negotiate job terms with managers and candidates;
- Process paperwork associated with hiring of employees;
- sledovanie dostupných monitorovacích nástrojov
- prijímanie hovorov, prípadne emailov od zákazníka
- zadávanie hovorov do nástroja na ich evidovanie
- identifikovanie incidentov, ktoré treba urgentne vyriešiť
- dodržiavanie help – desk štandardov významnej medzinárodnej spoločnosti
- práca na smeny 24/7
· Collaborate and consult with the business to identify job requirements and develop an effective position profile, candidate specifications, and sourcing strategy that effectively market the opportunity.
· Managing all the recruitment and selection work including pre-screening, interviewing, database administration, negotiating with candidates, onboarding new hires.
· Prepare evaluation records on the candidates and assist in decision process as well as maintain internal database and external postings.
· Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to organize Job Fairs.
· Participate on our ongoing recruitment events, in charge of communication with recruitment agencies.
· Develop innovative, creative and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs.
· Working closely with the HR team in order to improve recruitment strategy and sourcing channels.
· Working closely with Service Delivery and Operations Managers and other departments in order to reach specific recruitment targets.
· Preparing relevant recruitment reports and statistics.
- Manage effectively designated team work-flow to achieve SLA and Targets
- Input & Process Orders & Returns
- Validate Orders and Pricing
- Manage relevant customer details
- Ensure compliance with work instructions and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- Escalate in a timely and professional manner any issues that prevent the completion of tasks and achievement of SLA and targets
- Respond and action in a timely professional manner any escalations received
- Provide Team Leader with timely and accurate reporting that captures performance trend metrics and actionable management information.
- Manage the resolution of Partner/ Customer queries within corporate guidelines, demonstrating the ability to react professionally in disputed or heated situations, creating solutions that not only meet with customer satisfaction, but also make partners.
- Manage effectively designated work/stock levels to achieve targets & SLA’s set.
- Ensure compliance with T&C’s and Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- Encourage positive Partner behavior through feedback on QMS system.
- Ensure Partner compliance with Portal functionality where available.
- Provide Team Lead with timely and accurate updates on his/hers aged and outstanding queries.
- Ensure strict adherence to IC & Sarbox requirements.
- Collection of all accounts using various collections methods – however the main source will be direct customer communication via outbound/inbound calls.
- Implementation of permanent account administration, reconciliation and account analysis.
- Implementation of credit/account management, ascertainment of the payment patterns and, if necessary, implementation of corrective measures.
- Ensures debt and cash targets are met on a quarterly/monthly basis
- Ensures all ledgers are kept clean and reconciled
- Ensures full compliance with all associated internal rules and regulations
- Ensure unbilled items are issued in a timely manner in line with targets/SLA’s set.
- Daily validation & clearance of meter reading errors, contract errors, Partner Portal errors which are causing unbilled items.
- Monitoring of billing holds and CFM activity
- Manual meter reading entry on behalf of customers/Partners
- Identifying system issues and logging tickets to resolve
- Ensure business targets on billing completeness, quality and timeliness are achieved.
- Driving connectivity to ensure billing quality
- Promote Portal usage – self-service for meter reading entry
- Able to work under pressure and reach targets to the best of your abilities.
- Escalate, to the next level, any unresolved billing issue’ s in a timely manner.
- To ensure compliance with T&C’s and Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To ensure strict adherence to IC & Sarbox requirements
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly targets and SLA
- Regular communication to Team Leader
Management of project for customer, in charge for overall project delivery
• Develop detailed project plans, track changes and report final outcomes
• Responsible for the project management within a specific location
• Step by step coordination of local projects
• Plan, assign, monitor and follow up of project resources
• Plan, monitor and execute the budget related to the project
• Implement established policies, system monitor and control to ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the project
• Escalation and risk management
• Manage changes within the scope, budget and time schedule
• Responsible for project health
• Follow up of project indicators on time, within scope and within budget
• Ensure handover to operations and to business as usual
• Report to Senior manager or Program manager
• Follow best practices and organizational standards
• Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues
- Work along with recruitment lead / team to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing costs and improve quality of hire.
- Liaison with Team Leads / Managers / HR Team to ensure smooth execution of recruitment related activities. Interview candidates in person and hence an understanding of the organization and HR practices is highly relevant for this role
- Meet defined SLAs on Hiring turnaround time, offer to joining ratio, direct channel sourcing and other hygiene parameters
- Organize walk-in recruitment events
- Sourcing of candidates through various means such as Job Boards, Social networking, Internal Referrals and Headhunting
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to organize Job Fairs and campus recruitment
- Negotiate employment agreements and salaries with potential recruits. This will require the incumbent to be aware of current recruitment laws, taxation regulations, HR practices and policies
- Managing on boarding along with local HR and making sure all hiring documentation is in place
- Ensure Background verification process is completed and all data prepared for Audit
- All additional tasks as the role evolves
• Entry of cases in Customer Relations Management (CRM)/Case Management tools
• Monitoring of new cases in customer tools or email including their warranty check
• Parts lookup and ordering in different systems
• Push case in queues CRM/Case Management tools
• Dispatch case
• Monitoring of pending cases according to priority and deal SLA
• Perform case closure CRM/Case Management tools and customer tools
• Deployment planning and communication process with end users for individual deployments via workflow tool
• Catalog management, order entry and fulfillment tracking
• Deployment scheduling of end-user installation with on-site engineers when hardware available and onsite delivery team coordination
• Responsibility for individual case performance, turnaround time and adherence to individual custom deal SLAs.
• Migration of data from one system to a new software
• Documents management