THE INTERNET OF THINGS IN TRADE AND LOGISTICS
The proper targeting of sales in commercial premises can significantly increase profitability. However, this goal is often not met due to the lack of information (data) about products that buyers take from shelves, pallets, refrigerators, and promotional stands. By implementing our IoT solution, you can acquire data that allow you to improve both qualitative and quantitative key sales performance indicators.
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM A “SMART STORE”?
- The acquisition of data on how well an item is selling (tracking the remaining quantity of goods in shelves, racks, and refrigerators)
- Getting to know your customers and their shopping behaviour (data on demographics, movement, and customer preferences)
- An increased availability of goods (notifications when goods need to be replenished)
- Improved targeting of your ads (the ability to display promotional text, such as those based on visitors’ demographics)
- The identification of anomalies at sales points
- Verification of whether your corrective measures or promotions are actually working
- A clear visualisation of the collected data
WHAT THE IMPLEMENTATION LOOKS LIKE
AN INITIAL ANALYSIS
DESIGNING A SOLUTION
DATA COLLECTION AND PROPOSING MEASURES
MONITORING OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY ADOPTED MEASURES