- Building a complete network infrastructure, including a Wi-Fi network, for the newly built Svet zdravia hospital in Michalovce.
- Ensuring connectivity for various devices, instruments, and software systems, and providing a wireless connection for hospital visitors.
- Preparing the environment for the deployment of innovative applications and the seamless operation of the hospital, the processes of which rely, to a large extent, on the use of modern technologies and digitalization.
- The design, delivery, and installation of a Cisco-based network infrastructure and building of a Wi-Fi network within the hospital premises.
- Securing the network against attacks or sensitive data leaks.
- The installation of network management and security tools in the customer’s private cloud.
A stable, reliable, and secure network infrastructure essential for the seamless operation of internal processes as well as for patient connectivity.
Establishing the technological base for increasing patient safety, e.g., in relation to drug delivery.
The ability to effectively analyse and identify potential connectivity problems for individual devices and systems by means of a detailed overview of communication flows, making it easy to add new functionalities to the hospital’s technology base.