Junior Network System Engineer
If you have an experience in IT networks, good knowledge of CCNA and have “drive” to learn and improve your skills, we will help you grow and become an expert. Come and join our Network team and start to work on your own network projects.
- Responsibility for leading smaller network projects
- Participation on complex network projects by cooperating with senior colleagues
- Responsibility for 1st and 2nd line support management within network infrastructure for internal and external clients.
- Providing remote and on-site support
- Troubleshooting network related incidents
- Solving user requests by identifying issues, researching the cause and providing solutions.
- Good knowledge of IP Networks (LAN, WAN, Security, Internet)
- Good knowledge of English (written, spoken, reading and technical)
- CCNA is desirable, CCNP is a huge advantage
- Good communication skills
- Global customer mindset, flexibility and teamwork oriented
- 1+ year troubleshooting experience
- Able to come up with new ideas and solutions
- High level of autonomous thinking and operating
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- Interesting salary evaluation (fix and variable wage components) depending on seniority, skills and performance
- Continous improvement as a life style choice
- Strong opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises and promotions come from internal sources)
- Huge benefits program with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)