Currently we are looking for Recruitment Manager who would join our client`s team.Information about the position:
- Responsible for Leading hiring and meeting Fulfilment target.
- Build strategy along with Management to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimising costs and improve quality of hire.
- Liaison with Business / Delivery Managers, HR Managers, Technical Panels / Technical Excellence Group and colleagues to ensure smooth execution. Interview candidates in person and hence an understanding of the organisation and HR practices is highly relevant for this role.
- Meet defined SLAs on TAG Score Card such as FF, Hiring turnaround time, offer to joining ratio, channel mix and other hygiene parameters.
- Meet individual and team KPIs. Responsible for End to End recruitment.
- Sourcing of candidates through various means such as Job Boards, Recruitment Consultancies, Internal Referrals, Headhunting and continuously monitoring and reviewing the cost of hire.
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to organise Job Fairs and campus recruitment.
- Negotiate employment agreements and salaries with potential recruits. This will require the incumbent to be aware of current recruitment laws, taxation regulations, HR practices and policies across Europe.
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Responsible for MIS, prepare and maintain all recruitment trackers and publish periodic updates.
- Manage Recruitment/ On boarding Audit. Liaison with Central BGV team and ensure compliance.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Human Resources
- 8+ Years of Experience in HR/Recruitment
- 5 Years of Team Management
- Relevant Experience in Recruitment necessary (BPO).
- Experience in recruitment in the IT industry in Europe
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- In depth knowledge for IT / BPO hiring.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach.
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Ability of work within tight timescales and to the deadline.
- Ability to work under pressure, good stress management.
- Business travel may be required.
If you feel that this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development, please, send us your CV.
We offer YOU the opportunity to become part of a team within a company working for one of the leading corporations worldwide.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted