Collection agent with German, French or Spanish
- Collection of all accounts using various collections methods – however the main source will be direct customer communication via outbound/inbound calls.
- Implementation of permanent account administration, reconciliation and account analysis.
- Implementation of credit/account management, ascertainment of the payment patterns and, if necessary, implementation of corrective measures.
- Ensures debt and cash targets are met on a quarterly/monthly basis
- Ensures all ledgers are kept clean and reconciled
- Ensures full compliance with all associated internal rules and regulations
- University Level education (desirable)
- Min of 1 years’ experience on similar position
- Fluency in English both written and verbal.
- Fluency in German, Spanish or French both written and verbal.
- Sap Experience
- PC literacy, particularly in MS Office
- Customer focused orientation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Team Player,Adaptable to a changing environment & flexible with regard to working patterns
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Care skills
Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in UK, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic and Bulgaria. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure and IT outsourcing. In global scale Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC etc.