Windows Support Administrator Junior
As a part of a team of system administrators, you will work on 1st line support for customer.
- Responsibility for end user support, solving customer requests and problems.
- Communication with the customer on a professional level,
- Cooperation with team members and other support teams.
- Work on shifts (24/7 support)
- Windows server administration – advanced
- LAN/WAN administration – basic
- Unix experience is a great advantage
- MS Office knowledge
- Hardware knowledge
- Networking basics
- Active Directory basics
- English (B2) is a must
- Interest in IT technologies
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Acquiring MS Certifications (one of many features of benefit system)
- To work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunities for career growth – 90% of technical promotions are selected from internal employees
- Team events for you and your relatives as well
- Loyalty program with many other rewards
- Support in life situations (long-time sickness, children birth, etc.) and during your adaptation (temporary accommodation, internal tutor)
- and broad benefit scheme you can adjust to the own needs including: healthcare during the whole year, language education with the possibility for international certification or e-shop, full of interesting and useful stuff