Unix / VMware Engineer L3
The Project focuses on the migration of the client’s infrastructure into new environment. It’s covering Linux and VMware tasks related to Active Directory and DNS migration to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- At least 4 years practical experience in managing IT Infrastructure based on UNIX/Linux serves
- Excellent understanding and at least 2 years’ experience in managing high availability environments, and associated technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of disaster recovery methodologies and best practices.
- Very good understanding in SAN Technology and hands on experience with storage equipment from major vendors (HP, EMC, IBM, NetApp).
- Experience with Implementation, managing and troubleshooting Brocade/Cisco equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of advanced storage technologies (LVM, VxVM, Multipathing).
- Experience with tiered storage and ability to quantify storage requirements for particular application.
- Good knowledge understanding of data replication and backup technologies.
- Excellent Analytical problem-solving and root cause analysis skills must be able to demonstrate.
- Service oriented behavior and communication to internal and external contacts.
- Good communication skills (Communication to customers verbal and written is mandatory).
- Act as a key technical resource for all support and proactive service, to the Account Team, Customer, and Management.
- Language: fluent in English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Home office (30% +)
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education (certifications)
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)