Senior Java Developer
You will work as an integral part of an agile team to develop and maintain web applications.
- To develop and maintain web applications and scripting.
- To document and design unit tests.
- To adhere to the principles of scrum (honesty, openness, and transparency) in all work.
- To collaborate with other teams within the organization.
- 5+ years of recent Java development experience including Spring and Camel frameworks
- 3+ years database experience using relational (Oracle, MySQL, etc…)
- 3+ years web development experience (RESTful/SOAP web services)
- 3+ years experience working with Linux/Unix
- Experience with Java EE tech including App Servers (Tomcat, JBOSS/WildFly, Jetty, etc…)
- Experience using version control (e.g. GIT), TDD (e.g. JUnit) & CI practices and technology (e.g. Jenkins, Maven, (bonus Gradle))
- Comprehensive understanding of English with strong written communication skill required.
- Sense for user experience and user likable design is a major advantage.
- Preferred Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent; Developer or Data Analytics nanodegree
PREFERRED FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Container tech (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Apache Kafka
- Hibernate (or similar ORM tech)
- jBPM, BPMN, BPEL, DMN
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- Interesting salary evaluation (fix and variable wage components) depending on seniority, skills and performance
- Huge benefits program with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Strong opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises and promotions come from internal sources)
- Continuos company support of employees´ education
- Loyalty program