Senior AS 400 Developer
Senior AS400 Developer is responsible for programming, technical support, and enhancement to clients´ AS400.
- Analyze user requirements, develop, test and document program changes
- Provide support for critical business and technical issues/solutions in the project
- Co-ordinate between customer and HCL team to resolve new/open issues for timely and successful closure
- Provide estimate for work to ensure on time delivery as per the defined quality standards
- Communicate raising risks, technical issues and escalation to Leads
- Document new learning’s and processes and internally sharing those with the team members for their development
- Around 5+ years with knowledge of Leasing/platform would be added advantage
- Good knowledge in AS/400 programming languages (RPG, CLLE, SQL, ILE, Synon) and related technologies, XML basics
- Polish Language skill is must.
- To be proficient in RPG languages and be well versed with the concepts of ILE.
- To be able to understand interface programing using MQ, xml tools, Web-Service programs etc.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC, AGILE and technology projects is an advantage.