Network administrator junior
Are you interested in IT networks, you have good knowledge of CCNA and you know how to troubleshoot in Cisco packet tracer. Than come and join ours Network team and help us support and troubleshoot network problems and issues for our largest customer. If you see your career in IT networks, we will help you grow and became expert.
- responsibility for 1st line support management in network infrastructure for internal and external clients.
- responding to troubleshooting
- providing answers to users by identifying and researching issues and responses.
- monitoring networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- basic maintenance of proxy servers
- Good knowledge of IP Networks (LAN, WAN, Security, Internet) is highly welcomed
- Good knowledge of English (written, spoken, reading and technical)
- CCNA is desirable
- communication skills
- Global customer mindset, flexibility and teamwork oriented
WHAT WE OFFER:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)