Business Development Manager
The primary role of the IT Business Developer is to prospect for new and existing clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. He/she will work with mid and senior level management, presales, marketing, and may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients from IT, ITO to do business with the company.
- Develop a rapport with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Work with team to develop proposals/ sales outsourcing services that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- University degree in Business / Sales, MBA
- Experience in IT Sales, Technical consultative selling, Business development
- Technical and solution experience in IT industry, ITO Outsourcing is an advantage
- Excellent English
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Identification of customer needs and challenges
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work for modern Slovak company, which adheres philosophy of family company
- Interesting salary evaluation (fix and variable wage components) depending on seniority, skills and performance
- Huge benefits program with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Strong opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises and promotions come from internal sources)
- Company supports education of employees