Account Manager (UK)
We are looking for an assertive channel sales representative with experience and interest in Cisco collaboration. Become a member of our global sales team and help us drive sales of our unique collaboration solutions.
- Building to increase our UK Cisco Resellers for 2Ring products.
- Focusing on increasing our relationships and visibility with Cisco Gold and Silver partners.
- Identifying areas for growth and creating strategic product line roadmaps to drive the adoption of 2Ring products
- Ability to provide quotes and demonstrations of 2Ring products.
- Understanding of and proactive responsiveness to actual and developing needs of the partner chain
- Creating and maintaining a business network and identifying changing business requirements
- Finding innovative solutions for the broader market
- Overseeing marketing and sales operations and handling relations with technological partners (Cisco) in the region
- Developing strategic marketing plans for a product through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning
- Marketing products and analyzing the competition
- Acting as the ultimate escalation point for partner’s issues and/or problems
- Follow up on business related issues not excluding Partner Acceptance Forms, Payment Status on Invoices, etc.…
- Maintaining updates in company’s CRM
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and interest in Cisco collaboration
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Annual two-day retreat / kick-off meeting in Slovak mountains (usually held towards the end of January)
- Open and friendly informal atmosphere
- Flat management structure
- Selling solutions that are unique and demanded on the market with strong inbound marketing support