- Ensure more efficient use of IT infrastructure resources across the state administration (ministries of the Slovak Republic)
- High availability of government cloud services up to geographical redundancy
- Build a disaster recovery connection between two geographically separate locations of the government cloud
- Effective load balancing down to the level of individual services in the government cloud
- Develop load balancing service and allocate this service under the existing cloud orchestrator
- F5 Viprion pre LTM (Local Traffic Module)
- F5 BIG-IP pre DNS (Domain Name System)
- Cloud SDN (Software Defined Network)
- Cisco networking components
Outcomes and benefits
The benefit of the process automation for the user is faster resource allocation – it will be a matter of minutes or, if subject to an approval process, hours rather than days, as used to be the case traditionally.
Significantly more effective data centre management and savings in operational cost and human resources.
High availability of data centre services, including at the geographic location level, which allows for expanding the use of the government cloud in the future.
More effective operation of government cloud data centres.