Digital content management involves faster and simplified information and document flow within an organization. It prevents influx of unwanted emails and detects inappropriate content in electronic communication.
- Intranet portals
- Electronic approval and documentation
- Spam and inappropriate content detection
Intranet portals such as Microsoft Sharepoint deal with storage and administration of growing amount of information generated as part of day-to-day intra-company communication. Increasing process efficiency in HR or finance departments is made possible by removing „paperwork” and digitalizing most of communication. Traditional approval processes, expense reporting, and inventory maintenance can be fully replaced via electronic documents and utilizing digital signatures.
- Approval process support in Orange and T-Com companies via using electronic document sharing with Microsoft Sharepoint
- Human resources agenda for more than 700 Soitron employees
- Spam detection solutions for the Ministry of Justice of the Slovak Republic